SCORE provides easy access to free, confidential one-on-one mentoring.
Our mentors provide all types of advice and counsel such as reviewing business plans, analyzing client situations, and advising clients on management and strategic decisions.
Out of an abundance of concern for our clients and team members, SCORE Orlando's office will be closed until further notice due to the Coronavirus concerns. We will not be providing face-to-face mentoring, seminars, or events. We are here to serve you remotely via telephone or video counseling.
To talk with a mentor, call us at 407-420-4844, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m except for national holidays.
Or email us at email@example.com.
- To explain your business or business idea
- To talk about your business plan or stage of development
- To discuss your business experience and what kind of help you need
We will suggest a mentor for you based on suitability and availability to establish an initial appointment. These are usually one hour long and held between 10 AM and 1 PM, Monday – Friday at SCORE.
- Believe in the power of entrepreneurship to build a thriving and prosperous community in Central Florida.
- Freely give their time, expertise and empathy to help clients plan and achieve success with their business.
- Have been successful entrepreneurs, business owners, consultants or professionals who have worked for larger organizations.
- Have a broad range of industry experience and functional expertise, including Non-Profits.