SCORE provides easy access to free, confidential one-on-one mentoring.
Our mentors provide all types of advice and counsel such as reviewing business plans, analyzing client situations, and advising clients on management and strategic decisions.
To talk with a mentor, call us at 407/420-4844, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m except for national holidays.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To explain your business or business idea
- To talk about your business plan or stage of development
- To discuss your business experience and what kind of help you need
We will suggest a mentor for you based on suitability and availability to establish an initial appointment. These are usually one hour long and held between 10 AM and 1 PM, Monday – Friday at SCORE.
- Believe in the power of entrepreneurship to build a thriving and prosperous community in Central Florida.
- Freely give their time, expertise and empathy to help clients plan and achieve success with their business.
- Have been successful entrepreneurs, business owners, consultants or professionals who have worked for larger organizations.
- Have a broad range of industry experience and functional expertise, including Non-Profits.